Title: Director of Manufacturing
Location: Greater Los Angleles Area
The Director of Manufacturing will be accountable for providing leadership and direction to maximize and achieve manufacturing objectives; managing the direction of materials, people, and assets, producing products according to set schedules and requirements, driving operational excellence projects, as well as controlling cost policies.
The Director of Manufacturing will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and strategy to ensure success of one or more manufacturing sites.
- Oversee purchasing, maintenance, and layout of equipment.
- Oversee staffing, scheduling and training for production.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Monitor the efficiency of the staff's performance and ensure everyone's strict adherence to all protocols and regulations.
- Prepare production, staff, and financial reports.
- Meeting all site safety, quality, and service goals.
The ideal Director of Manufacturing must have the following qualifications:
- 8-10 years management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, able to understand and interpret business policies, blueprints, procedures and manuals
- Must have formal training and/or experience with continuous improvement tools such as Six Sigma, 5-S, Lean Manufacturing, Transactional Lean, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Great proficiency with Microsoft Office materials; Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, then please don't hesitate to apply!