Title: Director of Procurement
Are you an experienced Global Procurement and Sourcing professional looking for a new challenge? Our client in the Chemicals sector is seeking a skilled individual to fill the role of Director of Procurement. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing and procurement on a global level with a €350M spend on plastics. This position is remote, but requires occasional travel to meet stakeholders.
- Develop effective supplier negotiation strategies
- Manage team of 7 direct reports located globally
- Implement best-in-class sourcing capability
- Actively engage key stakeholders from different business segments
- Work with supply chain to obtain demand forecast
· Bachelor's degree or MBA in Business Economics, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar.
· Experience in global procurement/sourcing preferably within chemical companies
· Excellent analytic and decision making abilities
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Good communication capabilities both verbal & written English
· Knowledgeable about strategic sourcing techniques
If this sounds like you then please apply by sending us your CV!