Director of Strategic Procurement - Wind
An established renewable energy company is seeking a Director of Strategic Procurement for their Onshore Wind team. The company was established in the early 2010's and has 27 gigawatts of wind, solar, and BESS projects; this role will help establish the wind procurement team as a center of excellence. The Director of Strategic Procurement will lead the wind turbine procurement team, own strategic vendor relationships, and work to negotiate and secure the turbines and equipment needed to advance the current 8 gigawatt pipeline. This role has the opportunity to be fully remote or sit hybrid in one of their many North America offices.
- Establishment of sourcing strategy for owner-furnished wind turbine equipment
- Cultivation of new and maintenance of existing strategic relationships with major OEM's
- Supervise the procure to pay process for owner-furnished wind turbine equipment through vendor selection, vendor qualification and onboarding, TSA negotiations, internal approvals, and management of payments, logistics, and quality assurance
- Oversee and manage one direct report
- Bachelor's Degree related to business
- 7+ years of experience within the wind sector of the renewable energy space
- Experience with procurement of wind turbines (either owner/operator developer or OEM)
- Extensive TSA negotiation experience with clients and potential clients
- Ability to travel 15%
The company offers competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth within the company. If your experience aligns with the qualifications and this role is of interest, please submit your resume to this job posting or reach out directly to Emily Newbury at (857) 362-0179!