Work for a leader in window and door manufacturing recognized as a Yellow Ribbon company. They take pride in a positive work environment leading to being awarded Forbes Magazine's 22021 "America's Best Large Employers" and "Best Employer for Diversity". Use this opportunity to make a difference.
The EHS Supervisor is in charge of all site safety programs ensuring continuous improvement fulfilling all operations objectives and EHS guidelines. Under direction of Enterprise Safety, the EHS supervisor will manage all programs aligned with the yearly plan leading to site wide success and exceeding all performance requirements. Thus, leading to reduced costs and work-related injuries. Finally, providing direction of program execution in all areas of Environmental, Health Services, and Workers Comp administration.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays and PTO
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Coordinates with Enterprise Safety to identify and lead site wide safety initiatives and plans to improve site safety. Advises business unit management in safety procedures and issues in supervised area.
- Oversees staff in areas such as Environmental, Health Services, and Workers Comp administration. Ensure all compliance activities are met in accordance with Enterprise-level leadership and expectations.
- Leads safety projects based on safety objectives and needs to develop site-specific safety programs.
- Conducts safety audits, inspections, and investigations alongside management assisting in corrective actions.
- Conducts safety assessments with site leadership and manufacturing engineers in accordance with site Safety Assessment Procedure.
- Leads site specific safety training programs and cross-functional project teams.
- Identifies trends and indicators to prioritize counter measures and implement best practices to reduce safety and environmental risks.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in Safety Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in the safety field (manufacturing preferred)
- Experience with OSHA, NFPA, NEC, ANSI codes regulations and compliance
- 3+ years of leadership experience, managing direct reports
- Experience leading safety programs and projects