Electrical Engineer Needed for $40B Manufacturing Company!
Purpose of Position:
Performs engineering work related to all electrical systems including design, schematics, wire harness drawings, routings and diagrams to evaluate design improvements for existing systems based on customers and manufacturing feedback.
- Independently and as a part of a team, design and perform documentation of new electrical & electronic systems and any required electrical interface
- Design improvements for existing systems based on input from customers and manufacturing.
- Interface successful with vendors for design development, troubleshooting, quoting, and documentation
- Create & maintain electrical system documentation including schematics, wire harness drawings, wiring diagrams, and 3D CAD based wire routings
- Travel up to 25%
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- 2-5 years of electrical system design experience preferably for heavy equipment, construction equipment, or a related industry.
- Experience in design & application of DC electrical systems (switches, relays, solenoids, PWM/current valve drivers, wiring, connectors, and microcontrollers). AC electrical knowledge a plus (heaters, lighting, etc.)
- Experience in design & application of systems with CAN BUS communication
Competitive Compensation + Relocation Assistance