Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Albany, NY Area
A global leader in infrastructure that specializes in the development of dynamic power systems through the use of high-level superconductors. This individual will work directly with the director of the Engineering department and be a valued addition to the power space.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Directly contributing to the team through having technical knowledge and problem-solving skills to aid clients and projects and provide follow-ups to ensure the design reflects the customer's ideas.
- Conduct quality assurance test throughout the length of the project and be able to collaborate with quality management to fix issues that might arise throughout the project's timeline.
- Assist in any operations throughout the timeline of the project to promote the efficiency and quality of the overall team.
The Electrical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- A BS in Electrical engineering or related field and 4+ years' experience in practical design engineering and high voltage testing
- A strong background in AutoCAD is required.
- The ability to switch between projects and provide the team with technical support in both the design and debugging throughout the project is required.
- Ability to communicate with marketing, applications, engineering, manufacturing, service, and department directors to define and modify product or process specifications.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at a high level to industry.
- Ability to travel to job sites all over the world!
- Grow with a dynamic team that supports and builds upon each other's skills.
- Open and welcoming company culture
- Casual dress attire - Jeans and sneakers welcomed!