We have a current opportunity for a EMEA Supply Chain Planner on a permanent basis. The position will be based in The Randstad, Netherlands.
This job opportunity is with a chemical manufacturing company.
The job offers
What is offered?
- A hybrid and flexible work schedule
- Competitive pay + bonus
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- 28 days minimum holiday
As the EMEA Supply Chain Planner, your responsibilities will include
- Optimizing production requirements and intercompany supply chain movements
- Improving planning processes
- Analyzing and implementing EMEA stocking policies,
- Implementing improvements in production/warehouse processes
- Supporting EMEA master data management for supply chain,
- Coordinating cycle counts, and participating in ongoing improvement processes.
To be eligible for this role
- You must have experience in a similar role, where inventory and planning expertise are critical
- It is valued if you have proven expertise in automating supply chain processes
- Professional-level spoken and written English, and soft skills such as customer focus, teamwork, strong communication skills, flexibility, proactivity.