Engineering and Special Projects Supervisor
Madison County, NE
The largest steel producer in the United States and the biggest recycler of scrap in North America is looking to add a talented Engineering and Special Projects Supervisor to their growing team. This Engineering and Special Projects Supervisor will monitor contractor and engineering team's work practices for safety and ensuring that a safe working environment exists, negotiating contract labour, directing/coordinating multiple discipline contractors to ensure budgets and schedules are met, directing and coordinating engineering team, tasks, projects, and requests, assisting the mill with CEA budgets, MOCs, and planning, and supporting all steel making processes.
The Engineering and Special Projects Supervisor would have:
- Capital Project Management Experience
- Experience leading teams of multiple disciplines and projects leadership experience.
- Experience with Change Effect Analysis (CEA) budgets, Management of Change (MOC) processes, and project planning
- 1+ years of Steel mill or heavy industrial / construction experience
- 4-year Engineering Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, or Structural.
The Engineering and Special Projects Supervisor will work weekends, holidays, rotating shifts, scheduled and unscheduled overtime. Safety is the most important part of all jobs and candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.