An industry leader in the paper disposables space is looking for a motivated Engineering & Technology Manager to join their team in Oshkosh, WI.
As the Engineering & Technology Manager, you would be responsible for identifying, developing, and executing capital projects for manufacturing plants that create value and a competitive advantage. This role would be heavily focused in CapEx Project management, Continuous Improvement, and program management.
- Provide guidance to various teams including Operations, Manufacturing, Product Development, Marketing, and R&D
- Oversees engineering involvement in the creation of new products and processes in addition to implementing continuous improvement efforts
- Champions manufacturing reliability as a core function of consistent company performance
- 5+ years management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Large CapEx project management experience
- Experience developing and presenting multiyear plans for manufacturing investments
- Up to 15% bonus
- Sustainability-minded company championing environmentally-friendly products
- Competitive salary and benefits
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply today!