Plant Engineering Manager
A multi-billion-dollar food production company - named a top 2000 global employer - is seeking a driven and motivated Manager of Plant Engineering to join their team in Nevada, IA. You will play a key role in managing technical and professional plant development as well as plant assets. If you find yourself to be highly motivated, please reach out to learn more.
The Plant Engineering Manager will be responsible for…
- Manage the installation and care of plant assets (building and equipment) to optimize the company's investment in these assets
- Work closely with other departments on the development of engineering and maintenance personnel as well as manage the technical and professional development of all assigned staff.
- Provide engineering input and oversight of plant/ facility protection programs which includes regular inspection of buildings, fire protection systems, and security equipment.
- Prepare budget and implementation plans for maintenance, repair, capital, and reliability improvement expenditures.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- CMRP preferred or ability to achieve certification in 18 months or less
- Strong knowledge of computer applications with the ability to master EAMS software.
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Full relocation assistance if needed
- Uncapped growth opportunity
If you are interested in the manager of plant engineering, please do not wait to apply.