A leading aerospace component manufacturer is looking to hire an Engineering Manager to their growing team. As an Engineering Manager you will oversee manufacturing lines across the facility and implement process improvement projects to ensure products meet technical and quality requirements.
- Conducting process improvement projects to improve manufacturing efficiency, reduce cost, and improve quality.
- Working cross functionally with business unit managers and the quality manager to ensure products are meeting technical requirements.
- Recommending alterations to product development and design.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5-10 years of engineering experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams.
- Aerospace industry experience required.
- Strong communication and project management skills.