Our client is a market leader in various meat-based, meal and snack categories, and is searching for a EHS Professional to join their team in the Greater Boston area. This position is open to a Specialist or Manager title, depending on years of experience. This company is known for developing, manufacturing, and marketing protein-based meals and snacks. This profitable corporation is growing tremendously and is on pace to double in size within 5 years.
The EHS Professional will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and direct Environmental Health and Safety procedures and programs
- Ensure compliance to all Federal and State laws, rules, and regulations
- Lead safety programs to ensure an injury and incident free manufacturing environment
- Manage reporting requirements for all regulatory processes
- Manage and observe manufacturing facility to ensure that all equipment and employees are abiding by safety standards
The EHS Professional will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Sciences or a related discipline
- Ability to work cross-functionally across multiple levels of the organization
- Technical knowledge of industry regulations
- At least 5 years of in a Safety role
- Experience in food manufacturing, ideally meat processing
Benefits & Perks:
- This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.