Our client is a tier-1 healthcare company with leading revenue in the industry. They are now looking for a new Facility and Engineering Procurement Manager to handle their CAPEX spending for new and existing sites in China region. The person shall be experienced in project managing.
- To develop and implement strategies and tactical plans for the responsible category in a regional manner; global project will be involved from time to time
- CAPEX / capital project management for construction/ engineering related categories; handle all related spending, negotiation and tendering etc
- To handle related spending for new projects, existing plants, R&D centre, laboratory and office renovation etc
- 5-10+ years solid experience in sourcing/ procuring for Construction Project experience, especially for highly regulated/ Pharmaceutical industry.
- Solid experience with CAPEX/ capital project (construction, engineering)
- Experience or demonstrated understanding in supporting cost reduction and value improvement programs.
- Demonstrate good organization and leadership skills
- Demonstrate the willingness to learn and improve; be open-minded
- A great team player to collaborate with different stakeholders
If you are interested to hearing more, please apply now or share your latest resume Thank you