Facilities Engineer III
Location: Pella, IA
Company Summary: DSJ Global is partnered with one of the largest manufacturers of building materials in North America! This industry leader is actively expanding their team with the addition of a Facilities Engineer. There is no doubt that this company seeks to be the best of the best in their industry and as an employer. To demonstrate their commitment to sharing success, they offer 401K profit sharing and encourages work life balance through its 1-2 day/week hybrid flexibility. If you enjoy managing plants and utilizing strong leadership skills, this role is for you!
- Aids in project identification and definition under the guidance of a supervisor.
- Develops and implements assigned technologies, products, and processes.
- Capable of leading a team in technical projects
- Addresses conflicting design requirements, incomplete market requirements, and unsuitability of standard materials
- Independently evaluates and provides engineering solutions to product and process modifications
- Supports and manages the construction of new and existing facilities improvements and infrastructure systems
- Maintains and repairs building/manufacturing infrastructure systems and troubleshoots manufacturing equipment
- Provides engineering expertise for building construction, renovation, and conservation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial, Construction, Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years of combined engineering experience
- Plant facility experience: HVAC, fire protection systems, roofing, grounds, roads, parking , etc.
- Experience with project management
- Servant leader mentality; collaborator
- Great communication skills
- 401 profit sharing!
- Generous relocation assistance
- Tuition assistance
- Great opportunities for growth and quick career progression
- Hybrid flexibility (1-2 days WFH/ week)
- Dental, medical, vision
- House savings account
- Company discount
- Visa sponsorship
If you are interested in the Facilities Engineer role, apply today!