This Food and Beverage company started off on a small family farm, and has grown rapidly into a leading company in it's industry. Now a massive corporation, growing tremendously fast and opening the door for plenty of opportunity down the road. They focus on their people, making and producing great product. Looking for the next strong leader to join the team and build out this new position. They have a broad reach across the industry offering a variety of products for everyone!
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Food Safety & Quality Management system of acquisition and greenfield startup facilities, in collaboration with Corporate and site food safety and quality teams.
- Function as a key member between acquisition sites\co-manufacturers and MFI functional departments such as Food Safety and Quality, Marketing, Research and Development, Procurement and Engineering to address identified risks.
- This position will mentor and coach the acquisition sites and co-manufacturing FSQ groups to promote a culture of excellence to meet and exceed customer and regulatory requirements.
- This position is responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Co-Manufacturer Food Safety and Quality Management system to identify and quantify risk in the supply chain, in collaboration with and supporting the Co-Manufacturing food safety and quality teams.
- Proactively and independently recognizing, assessing, and documenting Co-Manufacturer and acquisition facility adherence to company, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
- Act as a subject matter expert to assist the co-manufacturing and acquisition facilities in building, training and/or implementing programs as identified through observation and risk-based assessments.
- This position will sit of the corporate team and is looking for 75% travel across their locations to assist in acquisition, trainings, and overall improving their Food Safety teams and processes.