This global leader in the pharmaceutical industry is expanding and developing their global procurement function in France; with over 5,000 employees globally, you will be joining an exciting, diverse company. This greenfield position will be defining and implementing the global category strategy for indirect procurement from scratch, ultimately building out the function and team.
- Define and develop global category strategies for indirect procurement (including but not limited to professional services, marketing, IT, logistics, mobility and facility management) whilst driving high level sourcing initiatives and supporting company vision
- Functional leadership of 3+ in various regions
- Establish strong supplier relationships, negotiate contracts and monitor supplier performance
- Drive procurement best practices, processes and transformational approached.
- 8+ years strategic sourcing experience within indirect categories, preferable a combination of indirect categories.
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills, experience with indirect or direct management is beneficial but not essential
- Demonstrate ability to drive change, optimize processes and implement innovative procurement strategies