Title: Senior Logistics Manager
Company Summary: One of the top global leaders in terms of manufacturing and in the 3PL industry are currently seeking a driven individual in Iowa to come on as a critical part to the team. You will play a major part to run the logistics and operations. Also, you will be a part of enhancing the quality of life for individuals and having a heavy focus on operations. Do you find yourself looking to make an impact in and find your next career change? If yes, then please reach out to learn more:
The Senior Logistics Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsibilities in the warehouse such as the total overseeing of the operations. Making sure to achieve daily responsibilities as well.
- Working directly over a large team and focusing on warehouse, distribution, transportation and logistics.
- Multi-site experience and locations for this role are required as well.
- Solve and execute operational issues and goals for the team.
- Safety and a safe environment for this role is number one.
- Managing the profit and loss management.
- Make sure to train, hire and drive leadership experience.
- Creating an environment that is positive and encouraging as well for all employees.
- Understand OSHA and Safety Regulations.
The Senior Logistics Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree Supply Chain (Preferred) or any related field.
- Master's is preferred.
- 5+ years of more in management
- 5+ years in supply chain management/ logistics
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Holiday Days
If you are interested in the Senior Logistics Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.