Hardware Engineering Manager Needed for Leading Consumer Electronics Manufacturer
Bergen County, New Jersey
This $59M Consumer Electronics Manufacturer is the fastest growing brand within their space. This Hardware Engineering Manager will be responsible for regulatory processes, adapting to new technologies, and leading cross-functional teams in developing cutting-edge hardware.
The Hardware Engineering Manager would be responsible for:
- Lead a team of hardware engineers in the development of high-performing and reliable hardware for embedded systems.
- Prepare and manage schedules for various development projects.
- Analyze circuits to ensure hardware requirements are met.
- Participate in design reviews to evaluate all designs
- Research, assess and adapt to new technologies necessary for future enhancements of products.
The Hardware Engineering Manager would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing a team of Hardware engineers.
- Technical knowledge in development of electrical appliance products.
- 7 plus years of experience in hardware development.
- 5 plus years of experience in hardware engineering management.
- Experience in embedded system architecture and documentation.
- Experience with wireless networks, including WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Experience with integrating LCD displays and other user interfaces.
- Experience with firmware development tools and languages such as C, C++, and Python.
- Experience working with small kitchen appliances and/or CAD tools such as Solidworks, AutoCAD, or similar is a plus.
If you have a passion for leadership and expertise in microcontrollers, sensors, and interface circuits, apply now!