Head of Procurement Needed for Heavy Manufacturing Company in Munich
DSJ Global is searching for a skilled and experienced Head of Procurement to lead the procurement team at our client's heavy manufacturing company located in Munich, Germany. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of procurement including purchasing, vendor management, negotiations and more.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years experience working with procurement processes
- Experience leading teams within a similar industry
Our client is seeking an individual who can perform their duties effectively as well as take on additional responsibilities beyond those listed below.
The job responsibilities include but not limited to,
- Develop strategies that optimize efficiency while maintaining high levels of quality control standards
- Lead cost-saving initiatives by identifying areas where efficiencies could be improved without sacrificing product/service quality
-Directly manage supplier relationships ensuring timely deliveries along with adequate supply chain inventory orders
-Manage complex contract negotiations between suppliers/vendors regarding pricing agreements & service level expectations
Procurement - Candidate must have extensive knowledge about various sourcing techniques such as reverse auctions , direct buying etc., which they should use according to specific business needs. They should also know how these methods work together so that they may create effective long-term partnerships with vendors/suppliers based upon mutual trust.
We look forward to receiving your application if you meet our qualifications; we encourage everyone regardless race/gender/orientation/disability status/backgrounds apply since DSJ global believes strongly diversity being key factor contributing organizational growth!