Our client is a global Tier1 Supplier in the automotive industry with more than 100.000 employees worldwide.
- Management of the plant quality organization, control and implementation of methods and processes for ensuring quality as well as intervention and solution finding in comprehensive quality procedures with the affected internal and external positions as well as with quality management.
- Cooperation in quality-relevant incidents.
- Responsible for monitoring quality costs at plant level.
- Ensuring and complying with the legally mandated COP (conformity of production) requirements.
- Leading Quality organization to achieve business objectives following efficiency standards using development of competences, sustaining creativity and flexibility, keeping quality employees motivated.
- Responsible to develop, maintain and pursuit continues improvement plans (e.g. budget, quality targets).
- Optimize the Customer Complaints level, leading Customer communication according with Corporate Quality Management, to achieve the best Customer Satisfaction.
- Acting as accountable functional expert.
- Degree in Engineering or comparable
- Ability to develop and sustain the plant Quality strategy
- It should be a structured person, with leading abilities and which should also have advanced quality management knowledge
- Flexible person which should act in accordance with business needs
- Task oriented and focused on continuous improvement
- Relevant experience in Quality Management in similar company - min 5 years
- German and English fluent language skills
If you are interested about this role, please don't hesitate to apply.