This client is a global leading electronics manufacturer of optical connectivity solutions.
They provide solutions in fiber-optic technology for mobile communication networks, automotive electronics, data centers and aerospace engineering.
This company requires someone to come in and take control of their current systems and processes, to ensure that they can keep up the constant demand and fast growth.
- Operational management of plant logistics in Fridolfing
- Professional and disciplinary leadership as well as continuous development of group leaders and employees
- Operational planning, control and further development of the production and assembly logistics, goods receipt, order picking, handling/ramps departments
- Optimization of logistics processes in logistics internally, at the location and to other locations in cooperation with the central logistics functions
- Continuous development of shop floor management
- Participation in internal logistics as well as overarching projects
- Monitoring and reporting of relevant key figures as well as derivation of measures
- Ensuring and complying with legal, employers' liability insurance association and internal requirements
Skills and Experience Required:
- Fluent in German and English is preferred.
- A university degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in warehousing is preferred.
- Degree in engineering, business studies or logistics
- ERP System knowledge