DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading Agriculture company seeking a Health Safety Environmental Lead for their Omaha, NE facility. This Health Safety Environmental Lead is responsible to drive and improve plant safety and environmental performance.
- Assure compliance with OSHA, EPA, state and local regulations by auditing production units, labs and on site construction activities.
- Write/review/revise Plant Safety and Environmental Procedures
- Deliver trainings to site relating to HSES topics
- Review incident reports, identify and communicate trends to stakeholders.
- Lead Processes Risk Assessments at site
- Either BS in an Engineering field OR 5 years of industrial, chemical or manufacturing plant experience
- Knowledge of Safety, Health, Environmental, and Loss Prevention programs either from formal education or experience within the Industrial, Chemical, Manufacturing or Agri-Chemical industry.
- Knowledge of TRI, FIFRA, Tier II and Air Emissions reporting requirements.