DSJ Global is partnered with a Global Leading Chemical Manufacturing company that is looking to expand their team with a Health and Safety Manager.
This role offers the opportunity to lead a team and showcase your passion for Health and Safety!
The responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager include:
- Ensuring compliance with regulations through development of procedures and auditing
- Acting as the primary contact with local regulators and officials on site safety and environmental issues
- Advising management and employees on safety issues, analyzing new products and processes for effective safety procedures
- Staying current with corporate standards for environmental, health, safety, and quality (EHSQ)
- Working with plant production to identify opportunities for process improvements in the areas of environmental, health, and safety.
Qualifications of the Health and Safety Manager Include:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent education
- Experience in chemical manufacturing, with at least three to five years of experience
- Experience with PSM and in OSHA Compliance
- Knowledge of OSHA, EPA, GAEPD regulations and NFPA codes.