Environmental Health and Safety Specialist - for a leading Chemicals Company
· Environmental Health and Safety Specialist
· Dallas, TX
A leading Chemicals company is seeking an Environmental Health and Safety Specialist who is genuine, talented, and collaborative to join their ever-growing team. Do you have food Manufacturing experience, or enjoy providing leadership, preparation, and resources to help create a high-functioning work environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, enjoy being part company with a steady path of evolution and are looking to take your career to the next level, then apply now!
The Environmental Health and Safety Specialist - should have the following skill set:
· 2 to 5 years' experience in a HSE position.
· BS in Engineering, Safety, Environmental or equivalent experience.
· Technical Knowledge - Working Knowledge of Safety and Health government standards as well as Environmental regulations.
· Change agent - proven track record of supporting/driving significant organizational change towards HSE performance.
The Environmental Health and Safety Specialist - will:
· Support specific project needs and ensure that best practices are implemented, safety compliance requirements are met, and an improved safety culture and performance is delivered.
· Conduct field inspections and daily interaction of employees on the production floor.
· Provides HSE technical support, guidance and compliance within HSE.
· Conduct internal audits of site HSE programs to determine compliance and or the need for program changes.
· Monitor, oversee and ensure compliance for all environmental health & safety program areas.
· Enforce company policies and procedures.
· Coordinate and conduct internal training activities for as required.
· Take the lead on periodic self-audits of all program areas.