Position: HVAC Engineer
Industry: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Location: Lancaster, PA
A global leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing client is looking for an HVAC Engineer to join their team in their Lancaster, PA area facility. My client is known for being a competitive leader in the pharmaceutical industry, and their innovation in vaccines and medicines, which is a top priority of theirs.
The HVAC Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance and reliable operations of the HVAC system facility. This position would work cross-functionally to implement the maintenance program for the HVAC systems for the drug substance facility.
- Perform risk assessments for HVAC systems to ensure safe installation, operation, and maintenance of HVAC systems and equipment.
- Troubleshoot HVAC systems during startup and operations.
- Document the user requirements for HVAC systems and building automation sequences of operation.
- Ensure all systems comply with global engineering requirements.
- Document maintenance plans and spare parts requirements for all systems.
- Ensure that all documentation is complete and compliant with GMPs.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- 5+ years experience in HVAC engineering for clean environments.
- Strong knowledge of all HVAC systems including air handling systems, chilled water systems, heat rejection systems (i.e., cooling towers and heat pumps), heating hot water systems, humidification systems, dehumidification systems, and refrigeration systems (including temperature controlled environments, freezers, and refrigerators).