- Build, mentor/coach a team to oversee documentation required for import/export of product to destinations across the world.
- Motivate and direct staff, managing via key performance/metrics and identifying key talent.
- Establish a continuous improvement philosophy and culture within the team, and help them focus on providing world-class service to customers/clients
- Extrapolate data and analyze them, generating reports for suggestions on process improvement
- Directly oversee the Import/Export Documentation of products to be cleared for customs
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8-10 years of "over the ocean" import/export international business
- 8 years of Import/Export compliance/supply chain management experience
- 5-7 years of management/supervisory experience
- Experience with TMS
- Experience with international carriers/rate negotiation
- 10% travel for company events/training/customer events