A leader in the tire and mobility industry is looking for a new addition to their team.
This company is recognized for its innovation and quality to produce top products and solutions to improve lives around the world.
- The Lead Controls Engineer is responsible for guiding development, design, programming, and implementation of advanced technology used in our control systems. This person will able be an expert who will be able to troubleshoot new and legacy systems and implement upgrades.
- You will be the leader of large projects or processes of diverse scope, while working independently with limited supervision
- You will coach, review and delegate work to lower-level professionals
- Defines electrical controls, tasks, scope, and budgets. You will Work in cross-functional teams to implement projects and integrated solutions.
- Design of electrical schematics (AutoCAD E), PLC programming (Rockwell), and HMI solutions (Rockwell and/or Ignition)
- Designs and installs/implements electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial and industrial purposes
- Travel requirements are project dependent and vary from 40-65%
- Bachelors in mechanical engineering or related
- 8+ years experience
- Experience in Ladder Logic, Safety PLC programming, and HMI design
- Experience in Allen Bradley software Studio/RS Logix 5000, FactoryTalk View Studio