DSJ Global is currently partnered with the leading Packaging/ label companies in the US seeking an Operational Excellence, Lean Manager to join their team in Nashville, TN. The Lean Manager is responsible for ensuring lean activities are linked to business objectives and building and fostering a culture and constant standard of continuous improvement.
- Teach Lean tools to all levels of the organization (Kaizen, 5s, TPM, Standard Work, etc.)
- Work with Lean Committee, Plant Manager, and on-site Lean experts to identify activities, core values and selecting Kaizen events and ensure proper resourcing and preparation
- Partner and act as a mentor for leadership in lean techniques that will result in transformational growth and progress
- Build and maintain the foundation for continuous improvement by ensuring the effective functioning of transformation activities aligned to a Lean Operating System.
- Growth oriented culture with amazing benefits !
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A Degree in Engineering or Operations Management, or equivalent experience is required.
- 5+ years of plant leadership, 2+ driving lean manufacturing initiatives
- Print, Label, Packaging or Food & Beverage Industry experience is required
- Experience leading 20+ Kaizen events
- Proven success implementing complex lean principles in manufacturing operations