A global manufacturer of consumer goods is looking to hire a new Lean Manager. In this role you will be responsible for enhancing operational efficiency, reducing waste, increasing productivity, and driving cost savings through the deployment of Lean Six Sigma principles and tools.
The Lean Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving continuous improvement and ensuring lean activities are linked to the business objectives.
- Teach Lean tools to all levels of the organization (5S, Kaizen, Visual Management, Set-up reduction, etc.)
- Work with site leadership and other on-site Lean experts to foster a culture of operational excellence ensuring buy-in at all levels.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure progress.
- Analyze data, performance trends, and industry best practices to identify opportunities for optimization.
The Lean Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Strong change management skills and applicable knowledge of lean methodologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Operations Management, or other related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in plant leadership.
- Have lead successful transformational experiences where lean was used as the catalyst to drive continuous improvement.
- Competitive compensation package
- Life Insurance