Lean Manager (m/f/d)
There is a big transformation going on at a Global Chemical company located in Nrw region. They are looking for a Lean Manager who would be part of this challenge leveling the company to the next level.
- Responsible of the shop floor management
- Management and implementation of Lean initiatives
- Implementation of training courses and workshops for top management and shop floor employees on lean topics
- Facilitate, train and orchestrate process improvement methodologies/tools
- Provide leadership for lean enterprise improvement initiatives
- Completed training or studies in the technical field
- Ideally automotive or process industry
- Fluent knowledge of German and English
- Relevant experience in the implementation of lean measures (5S, Kaizen, Shop Floor Management, TPM etc.)
- High level of initiative and very proactive
- To lead and facilitate LEAN/process improvement based workshops to drive ideas and solutions
If you feel interested regarding this opportunity please contact Oliver Ohrenstein directly.