LEAN Engineer Opportunity with Global Manufacturing Firm
- LEAN Engineer
- New Jersey
Today one of the leading Packaging firms in North America is looking for a LEAN Engineer to manage and lead LEAN, Continuous Improvement (CI) and CapEx transformation in a key facility.
Reporting directly to the Site Director and working closely with the Global CI Team, this will be executed through providing strong leadership to the plant team and managing the systems, equipment and materials.
The Ideal LEAN Engineer will have the following skill set:
- 3+ years Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement or LEAN experience in a Plant/Manufacturing Environment
- Certified LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt required; Black Belt strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven change management and transformation abilities
- Experience leading large scale operational and transformation projects promoting change
- Ability to influence employees at the plant and corporate level
- Working knowledge of LEAN, 5s, Six Sigma, and Operational Excellence Principles
The LEAN Engineer will have the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ensures execution of plant Cap-Ex
- Lead and ensure growth of a LEAN culture by providing resources, participating in teams, and leading teams as necessary
- Identify and prioritize areas for improvement within the plant
- Develop and execute processes that will uphold a continuous improvement mentality within the facility
- Facilitate Kaizen events to promote LEAN and CI principles