DSJ Global is partnered with a Global Leading Manufacturing Company based in Gainesville, GA that is looking to expand their team with a Logistics Engineer!
This role offers a fast paced work environment, great work culture, and upper management support and stability!
The responsibilities of the Logistics Engineer includes:
- Designing and improving the logistics processes and optimizing space and work procedures
- Improving productivity within manufacturing to analyze and plan work flow and equipment layout
- Calculating production, material, and labor costs
- Project management such as budgets, designs, timing and vendor procurement coordination
- Support the safety, quality and productivity targets through designing projects and Kaizen initiatives
- Prepare process reports based on data and trends
The qualifications of the Logistics Engineer includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial or Packaging Engineering preferred, or related field
- 5+ years engineering experience in a manufacturing work environment
- Microsoft Office/ Excel experience
- SQL, AutoCAD experience