Title: Logistics Engineer
Company Summary: Currently partnered with a rapidly growing company in the automotive industry who is looking for a Logistics Engineer to lead heavily in the manufacturing industry as well as take on new projects. This organization is looking to grow and expand taking on an individual who has experience with SAP and manufacturing directly. They are looking for a hard-working individual who desires to grow and impact within an organization and is dedicated to continuous improvement and influencing change. Please see the below for the Logistics Engineer responsibilities:
Requirements for the Logistics Engineer:
- Enhance performance and effectiveness of the organization by developing, evaluating, and implementing operations and process projects.
- Develop and implement Logistics best practices and systems using SAP directly.
- Come from an analytic mindset being able to navigate and problem solve.
- Support installation and training of advanced warehouse automation solutions
- Perform and provide data analysis to support improvements for work flow, routing, floor layouts, machine utilization, etc.
- Ensure all SOPs align with employee training, safety practices, and compliance regulations.
- Responsible for analyzing and implementing improvement initiatives.
- Must be self-directed, self-motivated and have the ability to work independently as well as an integral member of a team.
Logistics Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in industrial, Mechanical Engineering, or Supply Chain, or related background
- 1-3 years of Supply Chain or Engineering experience
- Experience as an Industrial Engineer previously or come with that in your educational background.
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus.
- Proven understanding and experience with lean manufacturing principles and change management
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt Certification is a plus.
Please apply if you are interested in the Logistics Engineer position.