DSJ Global are delighted to be partnered with a medical device company based in Munich. This company are a subsidiary of a global group who have been dedicated to developing and optimising processes to advance science and health.
They are currently searching for a Logistics Manager, who will have supervision and responsibility for all shipping and export related activities. The role offers management responsibility and career progression opportunities.
- Disciplinary and professional management and further development of the team (currently 3 employees)
- Assess, optimise and design of workflows and processes in the area of shipping and customs clearance
- Planning, monitoring and control of the shipping processes and implementation of customs clearance
- Review current systems and implement new relevant tools
- Act as the central contact for all shipping and customs issues within the company
- Completed an apprenticeship within logistics/customs/shipping or university educated within logistics/supply or something similar
- Enjoys leading a team and has had initial experience in managing employees
- Fluent in German and English
- An understanding of LEAN tools is preferred
- Independent way of working with quick comprehension and analytical thinking
- A hands-on attitude with a proactive attitude to getting involved with shop-floor tasks
- Relocation support
- Bonus Scheme
- Diverse culture
- Multi brand opportunities
- Playing a vital role in the advancement of science and health
If you are interested, please submit your most recent CV (preferably English).