Maintenance Manager needed for a leading food company
- Philadelphia, PA Area
- Maintenance Team
A leading multi-billion-dollar food production organization is in need of a Maintenance Manager to take over the Maintenance responsibilities for a key facility. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for all maintenance and sanitation needs within the plant. This position will handle daily operations for a team of around 15 employees. If you are a tenacious and well-seasoned Maintenance Manager this is the role for you!
Maintenance Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Managing daily, weekly, monthly operations for a 15-person maintenance team. Including KPI's, SOP's, Scheduling, Planning, and coaching.
- Handle and keep documentation organized for inventory, materials, and replacement parts.
- Create and run training within the plant for proper maintenance to ensure all employees are up to date and trained on new maintenance procedures and systems.
- Work hand and hand with the safety team to decrease accidents and help promote a safe work environment.
- Run route case analysis on defects and maintenance related issues to troubleshoot and help fix and prevent issues.
- Help establish and uphold OSHA and Lean Principles within the plant to help increase productivity and safety.
- Help ensure all finished products are up to FDA, USDA, and other governing bodies.
Maintenance Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a business or science related field is a bonus.
- 4+ years of experience within a food related industry or a heavily regulated industry.
- Working knowledge of OSHA systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma principles.
- Experience managing or supervising a team within a plant environment.
- Experience and knowledge of USDA, FDA, and other food governing bodies.
- Experience with refrigeration and cooling is a bonus.