Maintenance Supervisor required for Leading Textile manufacturing company
Greater NYC area
A leader in Textile Manufacturing. They provide a wide variety of different services for their clients and are a leader in linen services for a lot of first responders and medical staff!
The maintenance supervisor will be responsible for leading and promoting a great work environment focused on ensuring maintenance of the entire facility and its machinery. While also fostering a culture of development and teamwork to communicate effectively and tackle any problems that may arise.
The Maintenance Supervisor should have the following skill set:
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience in any setting
- Ability to use hand tools safely
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of industrial equipment fundamentals including electrical wiring, electrical components, pneumonic systems, steam systems, water systems, hydraulics and building maintenance
The Maintenance Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintains the preventive maintenance programs
- Oversee a small team of porters and mechanics
- Help the maintenance team perform diagnostic troubleshooting
- Maintains schedules of porters to maximize cleaning efforts of the plant and machinery
- Oversee building and plant repair issues
- Adheres to safety programs