Title: Maintenance Supervisor - 3rd shift
Location: Massachusetts, United States
Summary: A well-known and established Food Manufacturer is currently seeking a new Maintenance Supervisor to join their facility in Massachusetts. You will be a key team member who is responsible for ensuring production lines and equipment are running to meet growing demands! If you are seeking to grow your career within Maintenance, please apply now!
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on all production equipment
- Supervise and mentor maintenance mechanics
- Utilize drawings, schematics, and manuals to perform CAPAs
- Ensure EHS, USDA, and FDA compliance
The Maintenance Supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of maintenance experience within a Food Manufacturing environment
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Working knowledge of HVAC, boilers, ammonia systems, and wastewater
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This company offers a competitive and flexible benefit plan, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Generous paid time off, wellness offerings, and more
- Career development opportunities, and internal growth
If you are interested in the Maintenance Supervisor role, then please don't wait to apply!