Title: Manager of Clinical Supply Chain
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Company Summary: A rapidly growing, diverse, inclusive Bitoech company is at the cutting edge of vaccine innovation. They are passionate, mission-driven, and play a variety of roles in research, product development, manufacturing, and clinical trials.
The Manager Clinical Supply Chain will be responsible for…
- Lead effort for clinical supply management functionality.
- Monitor and manage clinical supply activities through IRT from study start-up through study closure.
- Proactively drive the labeling, packaging, release, distribution of clinical supplies at external CMO's for assigned studies, ensuring the project timeline is met or exceeded.
- Ensure domestic and global distribution arrangements are in place with external vendors to allow shipment following availability of technical and regulatory releases.
- In collaboration with relevant partners, create forecasts and packaging design based on study needs to ensure optimized supply plan.
- Partner with key stakeholders (including Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs) to ensure supplies are labelled and released for clinical site shipment for global clinical trials.
The Manager of Clinical Supply Chain should have the following qualifications:
- 7 years' experience in Pharmaceuticals with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience in early and late phase clinical trials IS A MUST
- Experience packaging, labelling, distribution IS A MUST
- Clinical Supply management experience using contract manufacturing companies strongly preferred
- Health Insurance