A global leader in sterilization services is actively pursuing a change agent who is ready to overcome obstacles and initiate action for the office located right outside Chicago. You will be a vital part of an organization that has over 50 years of experience improving quality, productivity, labor and cost saving efficiencies for the industry. Does this sound like a company you see yourself in? If so, please reach out to learn more.
The Manager of Operational Excellence is responsible for…
- Generating the best practices across all verticals and geographies.
- Identifying opportunities that will produce positive standardization, automation, and profitability.
- Championing and driving upward culture change and improving operational efficiencies while deploying new tactics and techniques.
- Cross -training initiatives, targeted at widening the total knowledge of the business, while cultivating team building, and improved individual growth and performance.
- Building and managing a monthly report of KPIs, pinpointing important issues and action plans to attack problems.
The Manager of Operational Excellence should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience initiating and supporting Operational Excellence initiatives in a global organization.
- 5+ years of experience in a service or transactional business with an operational emphasis in Supply Chain optimization.
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills (MS products, MiniTab)
This company offers a competitive and flexible benefit plan.
Do not hesitate to apply if you are interested in the Manager of Operational Excellence role!