A specialized pharmaceutical company is seeking a Manufacturing Shift Leader to join their team in Lexington, Kentucky. As the Manufacturing Shift Supervisor, you will play a crucial role in leading, prioritizing, and executing manufacturing activities for the shift. You will coach your team through safety, quality, and production to drive production results. If you are a motivated team leader with a great eye for detail, please apply today!
- Lead manufacturing activities for pharmaceutical production in a heavily regulated environment.
- Organize, prioritize, and execute manufacturing activities for the shift, ensuring compliance with SOPs.
- Provide leadership during the shift, coaching team members, and delivering results for safety, quality, waste reduction, and operational excellence.
- Write and revise SOPs, Production Batch Records, and other documentation, ensuring accuracy and compliance with current procedures.
- 3-5 years of applicable experience in manufacturing, pharmaceutical experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to troubleshoot equipment issues.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well independently and in a team.
- Bachelor's degree preferred