Our client is a leading pharmaceutical and biotech company that is looking to hire a Manufacturing Technician II - 1st & 2nd Shift. As one of the most innovate companies working to introduce a new class of medicines, the client is looking for an experienced individual with cGMP-compliance operations, as well as HPLC operations, specifically in chemical synthesis. The client is looking for a positive individual that aligns with their goal to turn scientific possibility into a reality.
- Be SME for the syntheis of HPLC operation area
- SOP, Unicorn methods, MBR, training material
- Ensure operations and documentation conform with cGMP & SOP standards/methods
- Ensure production targets are met as well as troubleshoot and resolve process/equipment related issues, and interact with cross functional groups in order to comply with corporate policies
- Support continuous improvement processes
- Create work orders and initiate and provide SME deviations
- Bachelors of Science (BS) degree preferred and a minimum of 4-6 years experience in a regulated GMP facility.
- Must possess a mechanical and scientific aptitude and be able to clearly and thoroughly document all work on existing forms and records.
- Safety and the ability to maintain a compliant, highly effective and efficient product environment is critical. High level of attention to details in both operations and documentation is required. Familiarity with Unicorn software is a plus.
- Ability to lift objects up to 50 lbs, and push/pull objects including bulk materials up to 250 lbs with assistance.
- Ability to wear half face and full face respirators / PAPR as required for chemical processing.
- 401k Plans
- Medical, Dental
- WFH flexibility