DSJ is currently partnered with a leading Aerospace organization that is looking for a driven Mechanical Engineer to join their growing team! This Mechanical engineer will be responsible for owning product development and have a strong focus on design.
The Mechanical Engineering will be responsible for:
- Develop design of mechanical systems from functional requirements
- Sketches, block diagrams, function flows and system models
- Evaluate mechanical parts and assemblies
- Conduct tests to evaluate and debug system performance
- Select materials for mechanical designs based on structural needs
The Mechanical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- B.S. Degree in Engineering. 3- 5 years' experience in development of aircraft environmental control system components and systems preferred
- Experience with Aerospace manufacturing
- Relocation packages available
If you are interested in the Aerospace Mechanical Engineer Opportunity, then please don't wait to apply!