Job Title: Mechanical Reliability Engineer
Location: Arkansas, USA
An industry leading Specialty Chemical Manufacturing company is looking for a Mechanical Reliability Engineer to join their team in Magnolia, Arkansas.
- Actively support the company's safety, environmental, and quality programs to ensure continuous improvement.
- Maintain pipeline pressure drop models and manage pipeline replacement program.
- Preventative Maintenance on Electrical Submersible Pump, & resolve technical issues to reach safety, production, and quality targets.
- Manage all PSM systems (MOCs, Incident Reporting, P&IDs, Procedures, PHAs) to ensure compliance.
- Provide backup/support to Superintendent and Area Supervisor when needed.
- B.S. or higher degree in Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering.
- 6-8 years of experience in manufacturing/production facility (Chemical or Oil/Gas Industry desirable).
- Working understanding of OSHA, EPA regulations, and Oil & Gas regulations.
- Working knowledge of electrical systems.
- Availability to work a 9/80 work schedule.