We have a current opportunity for a Operations Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Limburg.
This company focuses on Logistics Solutions. The company has approximately 17,000 employees globally and operates in more than 20 countries.
Responsibilities as an Operations Manager
- Total cost ownership of Warehouse and Operations
- Ensuring services are efficiently executed to meet qualitative and quantitative requirements
- Analyzing and monitoring overall operation and process optimization
- Coordinating personnel matters, coordinating staff and material deployment to build long-term strategies
- Implementing change and improvement processes throughout the operation, monitoring KPIs and delivering associated management reports
- Directing operations departments to achieve functional objectives
- Promoting collaboration and avoiding silo-thinking in the entire order-to-cash process
- Driving performance and cost efficiencies.
- Enforcing policies in accordance with legal regulations and safety standards,
- Leading and developing performance improvement plans to achieve budgets and overall company performance targets
To qualify for this role, you should have a
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Logistics, Business Administration, or Engineering
- Extensive experience in contract logistics and operations environments,
- Knowledge of primary and supporting processes systems including Microsoft and ERP, experience with project management methods like Prince 2
- Good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch
- Analytical and strategic thinking with customer-centric business acumen
- Strong financial knowledge of budget forecasting.
Apply now for immediate consideration.