Title: Procurement Analyst
Location: Houston, TX / Remote
Company Profile: A well-established firm in the water management and infrastructure industry is looking to bring on a Procurement Analyst to support their system reporting and department metrics and analysis. The team you would be stepping into has a driven culture focused on hard work and collaboration that feels almost like a family.
The Procurement Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Support Procurement function with reporting or presentations.
- Coordinate with internal / external stakeholders in report building and metrics.
- Assist in tracking of projects with follow ups and designed KPIs
- Document, track, and analyze performance metrics for fleet management.
The Procurement Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Experience in fleet management preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in supply chain/procurement.
- Netsuite or similar ERP system Familiarity.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
The Procurement Analyst will receive the following:
- Competitive Salary with additional financial incentives.
- Work from home flexibility
- Benefits package.
- Relocation Assistance
If this position sounds like something you'd be interested in hearing more about, apply in!