MINIMUM 5 YEARS REQUIRED
*No Sponsorship Provided
As a global industry leader in food and beverage ingredients, innovation and pioneering spirit define our approach. Our commitment is to stay ahead of consumer trends, providing food and beverage manufacturers with exceptional products and ingredients that captivate their consumers' taste buds. Embracing sustainability, we strive to make a positive impact on both people and the planet, ensuring that delight extends beyond just the flavors.
The Planning Manager will enhance the Company's operational metrics (e.g., fill rate, inventory levels) by optimizing demand and supply planning. They will oversee the demand/supply/scheduling team, fostering their growth and supervising them. This role involves refining the Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP) process and collaborating with sales and operations teams. The Planning Manager will also build relationships with various stakeholders (Sales, Product Line, Manufacturing Operations, etc.), aiming to boost revenue, profitability, and efficient scheduling. Effective communication, attention to detail, multitasking, critical thinking, and a proactive, passionate approach are essential traits for success in this role.
- Developing and continuously enhancing demand planning, covering aspects like maintaining demand data, statistical forecasts, customer input processes, internal input processes, and their execution.
- Creating and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for every phase of the Company's S&OP Planning, ensuring a consistent enhancement process.
- Monitoring and enforcing accountability downstream from S&OP, proactively engaging top management to secure their ongoing commitment.
- Offering strategic recommendations to enhance KPI positions and prevent shortfalls.
- Formulating and executing plans to decrease and eliminate excess and slow/non-moving inventory.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and management to analyze budget and forecast deviations and implementing corrective actions to minimize or eradicate these deviations.
- Assisting in the implementation of ERP systems (IBP / S4Hana SAP).
- Independently providing consultative guidance within specific functional areas, introducing beneficial planning methods/procedures for the organization and applying advanced planning process principles across multiple tasks.
- Directing the Planning team to optimize material utilization, achieve capacity, yields, and reduce overall costs.
- Evaluating existing supply planning processes, identifying opportunities to enhance fulfillment of demand and sales orders.
- Leading the development and implementation of finite scheduling, material planning, and capacity planning (Processes / People / Systems).
- Supervising the daily workflow and schedules of the buying and planning team.
- Delivering concise KPI reports summarizing the performance and improvement efforts related to the above processes and systems.
- Undertaking any other assigned duties as necessary.
- A Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, or related fields. Alternatively, candidates with five (5) years of planning leadership experience can use their experience as a substitute for the degree requirement.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience in Demand and Supply planning management within the food manufacturing sector is mandatory. For candidates substituting experience for a degree, a total of ten (10) years of previous planning experience is necessary.
- Preferred previous involvement in production/inventory control, involving tasks such as production reporting, calculations, physical inventory, reconciliation, and database control.
- Essential ability to collaborate and influence various departments.
- Proven experience in driving products through well-structured demand/supply planning with analytically sound recommendations.
- Familiarity with ERP systems is a prerequisite.
- Strong problem-solving skills, capable of presenting clear and efficient solutions to management in a concise manner.
- Effective communication skills, encompassing both verbal and written forms.
- Detail-oriented mindset accompanied by excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Access, and Excel, is required.