DSJ Global is working with a leading Packaging company in the food and beverage industry to bring on a Plant engineer. This person would be responsible of achieving a high level of reliability on plant equipment. Working with internal CMMS systems to achieve an excellent maintenance process for the plant.
- Great understanding of Root Cause Analysis Techniques ( 5why's,ATS,FMEA)
- Establish a process to identify equipment problems and equipment failures.
- Help improve equipment efficiency by targeting major losses to support there Zero-loss initiative.
- Strong understanding of OSHA requirements related to plant equipment.
- Identifying gaps in processes and develop/implement countermeasures to improve total process.
- Experience with Capital Projects from conception to completion.
- Minimum experience 3+ years of successful experience leading a plant maintenance department in an industrial manufacturing environment and/or 5+ years of supervisory manufacturing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial, Maintenance Engineering, or a related field.
- Utilises a CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) towards preventative maintenance