Title: Plant Manger
Company Summary: DSJ Global is partnered with one of the top-heavy manufacturing companies and are looking for a driven individual in Atlanta, Georgia. You will play a major part of leading and representing a team on site for the Plant Manger role. Also, you will be a part of overseeing the entire plant to driving the plant operations for continuous improvement and development. Do you find yourself looking to make an impact in the logistics industry? If yes, then please reach out to learn more.
The Plant Manager will be responsible for:
- Full responsibility for overseeing the entire plant operations of the site.
- Run, and organize the day-to-day responsibilities of a large team and work closely with production and heavy manufacturing.
- Monitoring operations as well as utilizing systems and processes to track and expand the knowledge of the capacity and projects.
- Expanding and utilizing plant safety regulations on a day-to-day basis.
- Allocate with specific resources for efficiency of the site.
- Strong leadership and team building skills is a must for this candidate.
The Plant Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in manufacturing, Engineering or Industrial is preferred.
- 5-8 years specifically in plant operations / manufacturing
- Industry experience is preferred as well.
- Knowledge and familiarity with standard equipment's and technical expertise.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Free medical services and life insurance
- Paid Maternity/ Paternity leave
If you are interested in the Plant Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.