Seeking a Plant/Process Engineer for Leading Chemical Manufacturer (m/f/d)
This company are the world's leading provider for specialty chemicals and operate on an international scale with sites all over the world.
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Plant / Process Engineer to join our client's team, based at their leading chemical production facility.
- Capital Project & Budget Management
- Manage capital projects from initiation through commissioning while ensuring that budgets, time-lines, safety regulations and quality standards are met.
- Develop project scopes of work including cost estimates and schedules.
- Lead teams responsible for plant maintenance activities by directing resources towards maximising equipment reliability,
improving overall asset performance and reducing unplanned downtime.
- Ensure the safe operation of machinery/equipment within budgeted costs whilst maintaining strict adherence to all health &
The ideal candidate will have/be able demonstrate;
-A Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical/Process Engineering)
-Minimum five years experience as Process or Plant engineer.
-Demonstrable leadership skills gained within similar roles preferably manufacturing environments dealing specifically specialty chemicals.
-Have a hands on and practical mentality.
-Experience working in the specialty chemicals sector.