Rapidly Growing 3D Printing Start-Up Company Seeking Talented Polymer-Coating Engineer/Scientist
- Southern California area
- Competitive compensation + Health Benefits + 401k + Growth Potential
A rapidly growing 3D printer manufacturer is looking for a highly experienced Polymer/Coating Engineer with a solid expertise in high-performance photopolymers to join their team of engineers. This organization is creating/manufacturing the world's fastest polymer 3D printers that are affordable for professionals and businesses of any size. Their cutting-edge technology is exponentially surpassing traditional 3D printing productivity barriers and opening the realm of additive materials. In this small, yet dynamic company, you will do everything from design and analysis to drawings, prototype assembly, and testing.
- Understand high-performance photopolymers and mechanisms for 3D printing.
- Analyze organic or inorganic compounds on coated surface to determine chemical and physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, and reactions
- Optimize any processes and coating products in a known technology to meet defined technology.
- Develop, improve, and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
- Drive the resin product life cycle-form concept to a launched product
- Minimum Bachelors, but strongly preferred Master or Ph.D. Degree in Chemistry, Material Science, Polymer Science, or related field
- Have a minimum of 4 years hands-on industry/academic experience in the development of polymer materials: resins, coatings, adhesives, elastomers, films, foams, rubbers, composites, thermoplastics, thermosets
- Demonstrated expertise in formulating thin film and coating technologies with range of high-performance polymers: acrylate, urethane, epoxy, silicone, rubbers, plastics
- Excellent communication skills (Technical, Oral, Written)
- Energetic and passionate
If interested, APPLY NOW !